Flexible and light semi-static rope for pruning
The FLOW 11.6 mm semi-static rope is intended for pruning. The thin diameter ensures very good performance in terms of flexibility and lightness. It offers low elongation when tensioning, which increases the efficiency of movements in the shaft. EverFlex technology guarantees great flexibility and maneuverability over time. It is delivered with a splice at one end for optimum passage of the rope in false fork or pulley type devices and in the forks of the tree. The compactness of this splice allows it to be passed through the locking chain of ZIGZAG and ZIGZAG PLUS mechanical Prusiks. Rope available in two colors and three lengths.
Designed for pruning:
- patented splice at one end for optimum passage of the rope in false fork or pulley type devices and in the forks of the tree. The compactness of this splice allows it to pass through the locking chain of the ZIGZAG and ZIGZAG PLUS mechanical Prusiks,
- low elongation during tensioning, making it possible to increase the efficiency of movements in the tree.
Thin diameter ensuring very good performance in terms of flexibility and lightness.
Constant performance over time:
- 100% polyester construction and double braid,
- EverFlex technology ensuring great flexibility over time, whatever the conditions (water, dust, mud, etc.), which allows excellent handling to be maintained and optimal operation with devices.
Available in two colors (green and orange) to easily identify the different working ropes.
- Standard lengths: 45 and 60 m.
- 45m = 147 FT
- 60m= 196 FT
- Diameter: 11.6mm
- Material(s): polyester
- Certification(s): CE EN 1891 type A, ANSI Z133, UKCA
- Weight per meter: 102 g
- Resistance with a figure eight knot: 15 kN
- Resistance with splice: 15 kN
- Impact force (factor 0.3): 5.2 kN
- Number of falls factor 1: 8
- Construction: 24 spindles
- Sheath percentage: 55%
- Static elongation: 2.8%