The first generation of the Zero has been a game changer for the industry. The first lightweight, chainsaw protective trouser which you don’t sweat in all day long when you are climbing.
The new Zero does the same as his older brother. But better.
It embraces your movements: you are able to stretch, climb and jump freely.
No need to be worried about tears and rips – the outer fabric of the garment been reinforced!
Of course, Zero's fit and style stays the same. You will look good in the trees… or in the ground!
- Lightweight design, less than 1kg (2lb, 6oz)
- UV protective and cooling outer fabric, engineered to lower body temperature by dispersing body heat
- Cooling outer fabric; the outer fabric is engineered to move moisture away from the skin keeping you cooler.
- 4-way stretch outer fabric for greater freedom of movement and flexibility
- High abrasion resistant fabric over the knee, the inside of the calf and ankle areas
- Abrasion resistant fabric; high abrasion resistant fabric has been incorporated from the knee down increasing the durability in these high wear areas.
- Ultra-high tear strength fabric at the right calf to protect against small cuts caused by the chainsaw, when hanging off the harness
- Elasticized waist for a snug fit & extra comfort
- Belt loops to fit 50mm belt
- Two zipped hip pockets; two zipped thigh pockets individually sewn to be able to remove saw dust, additional pocket on the left thigh, all accessible while wearing a harness
- High-vis panels front and rear
- Tough, mesh and large cooling vents at rear of both legs for ventilation
- Lace hooks
- Slim fit
Designed and made in Invercargill, New Zealand