Meindl Airstream - the Sporty - is the proven safety boot for chainsaw leaders with cut protection and steel toe cap. In the construction of the boot, the demands of the KWF workshop "Safety boots for forestry" were implemented. In addition, a whole "package" of proven in trekking practice details was installed:
- High enough for cut protection, as the length of the flap is 23 cm.
2-component sole : very grippy, abrasion-resistant rubber with movable lamellae characterize the outer sole area. Inside, the sole is equipped with an open, self-cleaning profile. The strong web profiling provides additional grip even on slippery surfaces. Springy PU midsole as shock absorber. Supination and pronation support.
Innovative lacing system DigaFix : With this lacing the train starts lower and reaches further. Thus, the foot sits better in the heel.
MFSystem: Gore-Tex lining with MFSystem - a specially developed foam padding. Sitting like a glove.
Air Revolution System (AirStream): Very high breathability, about 33% higher than other Gore-Tex boots. When walking, the built-in pumping system provides additional moisture removal.
- Upper: suede
- Lining: Gore-Tex
- Footbed: Air-Active drysole, removable
- Sole: Meindl Rock Grip
- striking red, hand-wound rubber belt to protect the leather
- visible PU support zones in the wedge
- firmly sewn upholstered flap
- Shaft height 17,5 cm. Weight 2200 g (size 43)
- Care with Meindl Sportwax and Wet-Proof