Petzl Swival Open
Gated swivel with sealed ball bearings
The SWIVEL OPEN gated swivel features a wide opening and thus can be attached to a range of products (pulleys, lanyards...). It reduces the bulk and weight of component systems and solves the twisting and tangling problems of ropes and lanyards. Sealed ball bearings offer excellent performance and reliability.
Reduces bulk and weight of component systems.
- hauling: prevents rope twist when the load turns on itself, thus reducing kinking
- hauling: avoids the risk of friction between ropes, which improves efficiency
- progression with a lanyard: avoids twisting and simplifies manipulations
- Weight: 130 g
- Breaking strength: 23 kN
- Certification(s): CE, NFPA 1983 Technical Use, EAC
- Material(s): aluminum, nylon
- Color(s): yellow/black